Class starts Monday February 20th - April 10th, 2023 from 9 -10:15pm EST
What you'll learn:
Week 1: Mindset, beliefs, strengths and identity - When we know who we are and what we bring to the table, it serves as the foundation for a career that's in alignment with our passions, strengths and goals.
Week 2: Secure the Bag- Budget, Debt Relief, Credit Repair and Investing 101
Week 3: Linkedin- How to Build a Professional Brand online
Week 4: Negotiation- How to negotiate a raise, compensation package and ask for a salary adjustment.
Week 5: Networking- How to build authentic relationships online and in person.
Week 6: Ace your interview- Interview strategies that will help set you apart.
Week 7: Leaders for tomorrow- The leaders of the past "told" you what to do, the leaders of the future will "ask" you what to do. Learn different leadership models on how to strengthen your team and drive a positive culture in the workplace.
Week 8: Open format - You all get to decide what you want to learn.
What you'll get:
- 8 - one hour live Zoom calls with 15 minutes for questions over the course of 8 weeks
- Group chat access and accountability partner
- Resume, Negotiation and Email Templates
- Community and connection with other likeminded people
- Strategy, insights, tactics and tools based on the latest hiring trends, leadership models, finance and DEI best practices
- Coaching from an expert who has 10+ years managing teams, DEI certification, Aspirational Leadership training, negotiation training and real life experience as a WOC in Corporate America who has paid off 75k+ in debt.
- Class will be recorded and will be accessible up to 2 weeks after, incase you miss or want to replay
I agree to the listed amount and any payment agreement.